Thursday 4 December 2008

What is love?

Love can be so confusing. It can make us happy, but it can make us sad.
But nobody can avoid love which has grown inside his/her heart.
It just comes without us asking it to come.
Love can be very painful, but it can make us live in happiness.
People need love.
Somehow, love can also disturb our life, disturb our thought, disturb our sleep, disturb our appetite.
But, thank God, it only disturbs my thought. When I don't have anyone to love, I feel empty inside and want to feel it again. But, when I feel it, it bursts in my heart that I want to calm it down and not to love again.
Very confusing, isn't it.
But, unfortunately, we cannot control it easily. It just flows like water in a river. It's always there.
Like one said that love is all around you and love makes the world go round.
So, no matter what I do, I can never avoid it. It's there around me.

No comments: