Monday 8 December 2008

Dancing

Dancing is something that I've been doing for so long... The first time I started to dance was when I was in 1st grade of elementary school. At that time, my mother took me to some kind of traditional dance course. I learned 2 dances, then, I stopped.
Then when I moved to Rangoon, Burma, we started to dance at least 1 dance the first year I was there... But later on when there was a dancing teacher moved to Rangoon, I have to dance so many dances that I can't even remember how to dance anymore.
At that time, I also learned to dance 2 Burmese dance. It was kind of difficult and absolutely tiring, cause you have to... like squatting and standing. Almost like squat jump, but in a slow way...
Since then, I love it when I have to dance.
One thing that I regretted that I never learn when I was small was Ballet. It was so beautiful, and I really wanted to be able to do that. It's just that we have to learn since we're a kid, if we want to learn ballet.
Now, in Dundee, I learn how to do Scottish country dance. It was fun and energetic... and I love it...
It's too bad that I can only do it while I am still in Dundee. When I'm home, I can no longer do it, cause, of course, there's no one there who can do it... And it's not a 1 person dance... :(

No comments: