Thursday 4 December 2008


This is one of the thing I love about being in subtropical country... the snow and the beautiful scenery...
They really preserve its nature... so, instead of cars and factories and buildings, they have so many trees and parks...

Dundee, one of big cities in Scotland, hold its beauty as well. You can see so many old buildings renovated and used as offices or shops or even flats... But there's still history in it...

In this picture, you can see both nature and old buildings. This view was taken in front of my flat... I love this picture... I didn't know it would look like this when I took it.
Another thing that makes me love Dundee at the first sight is this view... This small park is near to where I live and in front of the university, so, every time I go out from the university I would take a look at this view... The park, with the river underneath and bunch of buildings on another side of the river...

Well, both pictures were taken in different time of course, even different season. The one on top was taken in winter and this one on the right side was taken in the end of summer.
One thing that make me surprise is the autumn really went so fast... In the end of September it is still summer but at the beginning of November it's already winter...
So, the autumn is only one month... Long summer and I don't know about the winter... since it's still in the middle of winter, now when I'm writing this post...:p

If you're thinking about living in Scotland, think about Dundee... why Dundee? Well, because you can see a lot of sun in Dundee. Eventhough at first you thought it would be cloudy and dull since it's raining... don't be mistaken, sometimes in the end of the day, you would still see the sun. But don't think that it would be the same in the other cities... cause Dundee is the sunniest city in Scotland.
I'm really grateful that I can live in this city, even for a year. I already love this city, despite its cold weather.

No comments: